2021 CHQ Anniversary Challenge
August 15, 2020
- Create a "new" garment, accessory or quilt from a ready-to-wear.
- Must consist of at least 25% of the fabric or design elements from the original garment.
- You may select a garment from your own closet or another source such as men’s wear, knits, special occasion dresses or thrift store (be creative in your choice).
- Feel free to embellish, take apart or change elements of the original garment and add other fabrics.
- Please take a photo of the original garment before you take it apart so we can compare it to the new creation.
- All new creations must be created April 01, 2021 and August 15, 2021.
- Come to our August guild meeting to see all challenges displayed and we'll vote for our favorites.