A Quilt Guild in Frenchtown, NJ
Courthouse Quilters Guild is a Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that was founded in 1988 in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Our Guild's name has roots in the early meeting location and local landmark, the Flemington Courthouse. Guess you can figure out how they picked the quilt block for the Guild's logo!
The purpose of our Guild is to:
- preserve and promote the tradition and history of quilting;
- to foster fellowship among interested persons in all aspects of quilting;
- to sponsor and support educational quilting activities;
- to encourage quilt making and collecting;
- to promote the appreciation of quilting throughout the community;
- and to support charitable activities.