CHQ Guild Meeting Volunteer(s) To Do List
Here’s what is needed to be done for our monthly meeting:
1. Bring ½ & ½, milk, and ice and decorations (if you like).
2. Arrive prior to the meeting around 6:00 pm (meeting starts at 6:30 pm goes to 8:30pm).
3. Set up coffee maker and teapot.
4. Set out cups, utensils, plates, etc.
5. Make sure clipboard for snack providers to sign is out on table.
6. Ask for 3 Volunteers to help with clean-up – at beginning of Guild Meeting
1. Make sure all leftover food is taken back or thrown out.
2. Wash any utensils used and put away where you found them.
3. Pack up guild belongings in plastic boxes. Coffee and teapot go back in boxes.
4. Remove garbage bag from trashcan.
5. Email the list of names of those who provided snacks to CHQ Newsletter Editor.
6. Check supplies for next month;
tea bags, coffee, plastic spoons, napkins, cups,coffee filters coffee filters, plastic table cloths, etc.
Click here for a CHQ Guild Meeting Volunteer PDF document.
Click here for CHQ Expense Form PDF.
Hospitality Volunteers 2020
|Jan & Feb||Andrea C.|
|Mar & Apr||Marie K.|
|May & June||Ellen H.|
|July & Aug||Jude Mc|
|Sept & Oct||Kerry C.|
|Nov & Dec||Brielle C.|