Click here for entry form ----> Challenge Entry Form
A spectrum of different colors is produced when light passes through a glass prism or through a drop of water. A prism bends light, taking in the white light, refracting it, and revealing a mind-boggling array of colors.
Our hope is that CHQ's Color Collaboration Challenge will result in a vibrant spectrum of colored quilts almost as though we're standing inside a prism.o
For April 16th, CHQ Anniversary Celebration Schedule click here---> Challenge Schedule
Courthouse Quilters Guild 2023 Challenge
April 16, 2023
1. Make a monochromatic color schemed quilt panel exclusively using the single color and its tints, shades, and tones from the Joen Wolfrom color card. (Contact Anne O. for a color card email@example.com)
2. White or black cannot be used.
3. All submissions must measure 15” wide x 45” long.
4. There are no restrictions in theme, subject matter, or piecing techniques.
5. The “Other” category is wide-open, although it must be done in a monochromatic color scheme.
6. Drop off quilts between 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 pm, so we have time to hang them in the room.