Our New and Returning members pay annual dues of $50.
(New Members that join anytime after July 1st, pay only $25 for second half of the year)
This entitles us to:
* 12 guild meetings a year - currently two Zoom meetings and 10 in person. Each month we enjoy informative lectures, trunk shows, and socializing with a great group of enthusiastic quilters.
* Guild hosted workshops presented by local/nationally recognized quilt instructors. Members receive first priority for workshops and pay a lower fee than non-guild members.
* Show and Tell at every meeting - show off your skills and be inspired by the creations of other members.
* Yearly guild quilt challenges - expand your creative reach and sharpen your skills by participating in our anniversary challenge, a new theme each year.
* Charity Sews - active and ongoing, family support , cancer care groups, and other worthy charitable causes.
* Quilts in the Mill show - opportunity to exhibit your quilt at the CHQ biennial quilt show held at the Prallsville Mill in Stockton, NJ. Next show is scheduled for the next even numbered year.
* Monthly Guild News - through newsletter and President’s Bulletin – keep up to date on guild activities, but also local quilt related events.
* December Holiday Party - games, contests, food and festivities.
* CHQ Membership Roster, distributed 3 times a year. Keep in touch with your quilting friends!
Chance to exchange ideas and talents with fellow quilters, learn new techniques, make new friends! What does the guild ask in return? Your enthusiasm, and a little of your time to keep the guild thriving and strong. As per our bylaws, your responsibilities as a CHQ guild member in good standing:
And, attend meetings with a smile, give a little of your time to a committee, keep stitching and creating to share your skills and talents with the guild and others!!