A Quilt Guild in Frenchtown, NJ
The Challenge for 2019 will be to create something using only Black, White, and Shades (GRAY ONLY) maybe prints must contain no other colors. If you choose to, you may add one color, it must be a solid.
Ribbons will be given in the following three categories:
(at our 31th Anniversary Celebration- April 14, 2019)
1. Black and whites with or without gray quilt.
2. Black and whites, with or without gray and one other solid color quilt.
3. Others items (clothing, purses, fabric sculpture et al.) in color combination 1 or 2.
The quilt must be begun after November 11, 2018 and the challenge will be judged at the April 14, 2019 guild meeting (31th Anniversary Celebration).
You will be given a paper label to fill out when you bring your quilt.
You will be asked for this information:
1. Did you design the piece yourself?
If not, who was the designer?
2. Did you quilt the piece yourself?
If not, who quilted it?
If your quilt has a label, cover it with a piece of cloth.
Bring your quilt in a pillowcase or other closed bag.