The Challenge for 2019 will be to create something using only Black, White, and Shades in between and up to one solid of your choice.
Ribbons will be given in the following three categories:
(at our 31th Anniversary Celebration- April 14, 2019)
1) Black, White, Shades guilt.
2) Black, White, Shades & up to one solid quilt.
3) Other (“Other” may be – but is not limited to – clothing, fabric sculpture, home décor item in Black, White, Shades & up to one solid color).
The quilt must be made between November 11, 2018 and April 14, 2019.
You will be given a paper label to fill out when you bring your quilt.
You will be asked for this information:
1) Did you design the piece yourself?
If not, who was the designer?
2) Did you quilt the piece yourself?
If not, who quilted it?
If your quilt has a label, cover it with a piece of cloth.
Bring your quilt in a pillowcase or other closed bag.
A Quilt Guild in Frenchtown, NJ