Rakish Radii 2022 - Fabric Challenge Winners
This year's challenge had so many creative entries, seeing them displayed all around the meeting room brought so much color and inspiration to everyone present. The final results were:
1st Jude McCormick
2nd place tie between Ann Oswald and Al Accettola
3rd Jan Hunold
1st Claire Rohloff
2nd Al Accettola
3rd Dyan Rosario
1st Lauren Lupica
2nd Patty Gertz
3rd Jill Ferrari
"Medallion in Black" by Windham Fabrics
Event: "Rakish Radii 2022 Challenge" - fabric challenge
Date: April 10, 2022
Quilt or item drop off - between 4pm - 5pm.
Guild Meeting starts at 6:30 pm
Hosted by: Jude McCormick
- Windham Medallion Challenge fabric must be used as the main fabric.
Any other number of fabrics can be used in the quilt or item.
- Submitted quilts and items will be displayed for members to vote 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize
winners for ‘Best Quilt’ and ‘Best Other’ categories.
- Setup & Quilt/Item Drop Off between 4pm - 5pm
- Place Challenge in a pillowcase labeled with your name.
- Please cover label on back.